Monday, April 12, 2010

The Day So Far

I use my cell phone as an alarm clock. Last night we all went to bed at 8pm, which is pretty early. At some point in the night, I knocked the cell phone under the bed, and I didn't hear it vibrating. Someone called the house at 6:30, so I was lucky enough to not be late to class.

On my way home from school I hit a pothole, adding an extra 5 inches to the crack that was on my windshield. I decided to finally call the insurance company. $100 deductible, which made me glad because I just upgraded from liability to full coverage when I bought the car. The glass people are coming to the house to fix or replace the windshield in a little bit.

On Wednesday, my sister-in-law goes in for her 20 week scan. My parents are just gooey with emotion over all these grandchildren that are suddenly arriving. Yesterday they were looking at bigger cars, and new car seats. You can't drag them away from the baby clothes in every store, either. My girls will never go without dresses, frilly socks, and baby legs, that's for sure.

I just tried on my favorite sundress from last summer. It fit perfectly, since there was extra room for my ever-expanding gut. No issue with my belly now, but instead, my boobs don't fit in it. It's got the elastic top with an empire waist, and it contorts my boobs into this weird shape. I am sad, because I rarely like dresses and I loved this one. Maybe when I lose some weight it will fit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment